Yeast Infection No More Review
An Honest Review of This Candida Cure Program
I was looking for an honest - Yeast Infection No More review
at 3am the other morning because if you've had a yeast infection
(Candida infection) you'll know that the symptoms (itching especially)
are enough to keep you awake all night.
All I could find was various "sales reviews" without any concrete
information as to whether it was worth buying. It claims to be the best
Candida diet and cure on the internet but then there are quite a few
different Candida cure programs available.
In desperation I bought it and read through about half of it and
then I was exhausted but thrilled to have a bit of relief from the yeast
Below is my review of the Yeast Infection No More program - I am currently implementing as many of it's suggestions as I can to cure my yeast infection for good.
I've mentioned things that stuck out to me in the various
chapters. I use all the terms "thrush", "candida" and "yeast" infections
- it means the same thing.
Yeast Infection No More Review
The E-Book is quite a long read with a lot of information. This is
the second edition and its 237 pages long. The default font is fairly
big (so you don't have to strain your tired eyes at 3 in the morning)
and it would probably condense to fewer pages in a "normal" printed size
font. But it's not a difficult read.
The program is written by Linda Allen. She is a nutritionist,
health consultant and former yeast infection sufferer from California.
The main aim of the ebook is to eradicate yeast infections by
eliminating the root cause of the yeast infection. She doesn't promise a
quick fix (although the 12 hour symptom relief plan does offer quick
Yeast Infection No More Review thought: If you're not willing to change your bad eating habits and poor diet then think twice about buying this ebook.
It's going to take some discipline and work on your part to implement
her "Candida Free Diet". Even if you don't follow the diet though, the
herbal mixes and topical relief remedies are good to know about for
thrush symptom relief.
Yeast Infection No More Review Chapter 2 : deals in
detail about all the different root causes of yeast infections. From bad
diet to weakened immunity, she covers every conceivable angle so you
can pin point what the real cause is of your Candida over-growth. This
is crucial to treating recurring thrush.
- If you wondered what causes the awful Candida symptoms? Here's the
Candida gives off a toxic waste called Acetaldehyde. This transforms
into ethanol which causes many of the unpleasant symptoms you're
probably familiar with, including oral thrush, vaginal yeast infection,
upper back pain, bloating, sores in the mouth, brain fog, restless leg
syndrome, migraines, blurred vision and chronic athletes foot.
- What I found extremely interesting is her
reasoning about why mainstream medicine and doctors won't tell you about
natural thrush treatments. Some people may not agree with her claims
but in essence they make business sense.
- I like that she advocates listening to your body,
making dietary changes and taking responsibility for your health.
Without doing this, you'll never get rid of the root cause of your
- She even lists all the commonly prescribed
pharmaceutical treatments (creams, pessaries etc.) with an explanation
of how they work and their nasty side effects.
- She discusses how the body gets diseased in general - very informative
- Her whole approach to yeast infection treatment
is based on the fact that if you allow the body to conduct it's internal
cleansing process of removing toxins (detoxification) along with
restoring the natural balances with right nutrition, it results in the
body healing itself.
Yeast Infection No More Review: Chapter 3 deals with diagnosing the yeast infection.
- She tells about the various medical tests done in labs and what they entail.
- She then offers a lengthy and detailed questionnaire and
check-list of what may seem like unrelated symptoms - once again
stressing the fact that yeast infections are badly diagnosed by main
Yeast Infection No More Review : Chapter 4 is the Basic 12 Hour relief treatment. (You'll love this)
- Here is an intensive hour by hour treatment plan laid out in all it's gory glory. It's going to be messy so be prepared.
- There are some brilliant herbal wash recipes too that you can apply on an on-going basis until your symptoms are gone.
- You might be tempted to stop the rest of her plan once your
symptoms are gone but be warned that unless you get rid of the root
cause of your recurring yeast infection, those annoying symptoms will be
back. If you want to be rid of them forever then follow the rest of her
- She also gives treatments for nail fungus infection - another symptom of a Candida infection
Yeast Infection No More Review :Chapter 5 is a Quick Results mini program for busy people who don't have time to implement the full thing.
Yeast Infection No More Review :Chapter 6 is the full anti-yeast program a 5 step system (Paraphrased to respect the copyright)
Get your diet right
- It includes the important 6 Dietary principles that are essential for being candida free
Get your immune system right
- All the nutritional supplements you need to take
Cleanse your System
- Very thorough body detox and cleanse guidelines for all the major organs of the body.
- It has a detailed detoxification program and explains all about
raw food diets, fasting, juice cleansing and how to listen to your
body's needs. In fact you'll have a better understanding of your
digestive system than some doctors do.
- I found the section on "How to Deal with a Healing Crisis" very helpful
- Getting rid of parasites was a bit gross but you'll see why it's essential for curing a yeast infection.
Kill The Candida
- Brilliant recommendations on the best products to kill the sucker
Getting the good stuff back in your body
- All the supplements you need to get your body back to good working order
Section 2 goes through all the other lifestyle factors that indirectly affect yeast infection
- I found the section on the effects of stress on Candida very interesting as well as her stress busting tips.
- The sleep optimization plan was also very helpful with good tips for better sleep.
- Section 3 draws it all together with guidelines for maintaining a "Candida Free Environment"
There's a whole lot more but I think you get the idea - The
ebook on a whole goes into very thorough detail on every aspect of
candida overgrowth (yeast infection), to the point of being extreme.
Linda goes to great lengths to explain in very understandable
terms (layman's terms) everything you need to know about yeast infection
treatment, in fact you'll be a yeast infection expert by the end of the
If you found this Yeast Infection No More Review helpful then head on over to the Yeast Infection No More website. The sales page is quite long but the program is worth the effort.
Detox For Life
Yeast Infection No More Review