Stevia Recipes - Sugar Free Recipes
100% Natural Sugar Substitutes
Here are a couple of great Stevia Recipes to try. They are sugar free recipes because Stevia is a natural sweetener or sugar substitute that has no effect on blood sugar levels.
Homemade Stevia Ginger Syrup
- Peel and finely chop the ginger.
- 2 Bring the water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the ginger and Stevia, reduce the heat to low, and simmer gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a heatproof container, and stir in the vanilla and lemon
- Covered and refrigerated, this syrup will keep for several days.
Homemade Stevia Ginger Ale Recipe
Makes one 8-ounce serving
- 3 ounces ginger syrup (see recipe above)
- 5 ounces sparkling mineral water
- Ice Cubes
- Pour the syrup into a 10-ounce glass and add the ice cubes.
- Slowly add the sparkling water.
Stir and serve.
Stevia Recipes: Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a great recipe for sugar free cookies. It's especially helpful if you are trying to cut down on sugar in your diet but want a bit of a treat. Of course the chocolate chips wil have sugar in them but ar least you avoid the extra sugar for baking the cookies.
Makes about 48 Cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flower (Wheat Free)
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 free range egg
- ½ teaspoon white Stevia powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup plain butter, softened
- 1 ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder, and set aside.
- Place the egg, Stevia and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, and beat well with a wooden spoon or an electric hand-held mixer. Slowly add the butter, continuing to beat until the mixture is smooth and cream.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, ½ cup at a time, stirring well with a wooden spoon after each addition. Fold into the chocolate chips.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of batter on the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart, Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
Note: Instead of greasing a cookie sheet, you can cover with parchment paper, which makes for quick and easy cleanup.
Stevia Recipes: Hot Stevia Breakfast Porridge
Info on Stevia Extract
Top Of Stevia Recipes
Detox For Life Homepage
- Boil water in a saucepan over medium-high heat
- Add quinoa flakes, sea salt, cinnamon, Stevia liquid concentrate, and butter/coconut oil
- Cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add vanilla flavoring and (optional) flax seed oil.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and enjoy.