Improve Cellulite Naturally
Natural Cellulite Treatments To do at Home
Tactics to improve cellulite naturally?...Well... one of the best "get-rid-of-cellulite" strategies ever...is to live as toxin free as possible and exercise. Simple, but not so easy, right? Cellulite affects many women of all shapes and sizes, whether they are overweight or skinny. It's a common skin condition and harmless except to one's self-esteem. Realistically, not many of us can do a detox diet forever and you're probably here because you already have lumps and bumps. So if the dimpled flesh on your thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen is making you feel frustrated...read on.
Minimizing a condition like cellulite will require you to implement a few strategies. You want to solve the root issues rather than endeavoring to cover them up. Regardless of how much you try to sink creams into your skin layer from the outside, you'll have a better result if you deal with cellulite from the inside too.
What you are looking for is some good quality supplements, external treatments and some targeted exercises. These will help you get on the path to the smooth thighs you were hoping for or at least improve the overall look of your cellulite areas.
What To Do To Improve Cellulite Areas
There are several ways to reduce the appearance of cellulite, including:
- Regular exercise, particularly activities that target the affected areas, such as running, cycling, swimming, and strength training.
- Maintaining a healthy diet that is low in saturated fats and processed foods, and high in fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.
- Drinking plenty of water to stay hydrated and flush toxins from the body.
- Massaging the affected areas with a dry brush or a massager to improve circulation and break down fatty deposits.
- Trying topical creams or lotions that contain caffeine or retinoids, which can help to smooth and firm the skin.
- Considering non-invasive treatments such as ultrasound, radiofrequency, or laser therapy, which can help to improve the appearance of cellulite.
It's important to keep in mind that there is no surefire way to eliminate cellulite completely, but by following a healthy lifestyle and trying different treatment options, you may be able to reduce its appearance.
More In-depth Info on Cellullite Reduction
I know this is quite a bit of reading but it's worth understanding how the body got cellulite in the first place so you can plan the way forward!!
Here are some cellulite treatment plans and remedies listed below.
- Strengthen blood vessels and increase circulation of blood
Strong blood vessels is the initial step toward improved skin tone. Without a good conduit to receive anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories, water, collagen and elastin builders, etc., your skin doesn't have any path to attain reinforcements. It ultimately seems to lose the fight against cellulite as well as stretch marks. Healthy, effective blood vessels can be achieved through the use of various supplements, nutrients, ingredients in topical creams, as well as by procedures such as dry skin brushing or massage.
- Promote the production of connective tissue to improve cellulite naturally
Three internal ingredients are required to build up connective tissue within your body. The primary and most necessary is glucosamine, which happens to be the principal building block of connective tissue. It is B vitamins and trace minerals that the body utilizes to metabolize glucosamine into connective tissue. Ensure that your body gets a good supply of these nutrients so that you can fortify your skin.
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
To be able to boost the production of collagen and elastin, you should provide your body with the nutrients for their formation. The building blocks for collagen and elastin are amino acids - proline and glycine which are found in bone broth or collagen supplements.
- Get Cells Hydrated
Healthy, hydrated tissue makes up skin that is smooth and beautiful. Dehydrated cells lose the barrier ability and cannot hold harmful toxins out and nutrients in. This doesn't just apply to the skin. This applies to tissue throughout your body. Adequate hydration helps you look beautiful and improves the appearance of cellulite. It also helps you to remain healthier and strengthens the immunity..
- Repair cell membranes
If you supply your body's cells the materials needed to boost their membranes, your cells should have their ideal amount of fluids and should operate at their optimum level. Flush with healthy cells, the skin will be healthy and vibrant, and more able to keep water and absorb nutrients via other sources.
- Reduce Fluid Retention
Fluid retention or water retention causes typical health complaints such as bloating, weight gain, edema, and puffy eyes. Additionally, it reduces the body's ability to restore cellulite damage. There are a number of reasons, not just cellulite prevention, for detoxing excess fluid from your system. Again, try increasing your intake of water as well as natural foods that act as a diuretic such as ginger, fennel, cabbage, cucumber, celery, apple cider vinegar.
- Prevent free-radical damage
Free-radical destruction from sources such as exposure to the sun, smoking, along with a poor diet do immeasurable harm to your skin tissues. Weakened skin is far more susceptible to cellulite and stretch marks than skin that has been protected from this harm. The main way to prevent and heal free-radical harm is with the use of antioxidants, both topically and internally.
- Promote exfoliation - a very good way to improve cellulite naturally
By the time we get to adulthood, our rate of cell regeneration has significantly reduced, and we are left with a surface of dead skin cells that look dull and don't deliver a sufficient barrier from the elements and water loss. How you can combat this is by means of dry skin brushing, the removing of surface dead skin cells.
Helpful Cellulite Treatment Strategies
- set an alarm on your phone to remind you to drink a glass of water with lemon.
- set an alarm on your phone to remind you to do 10 squats (as long as you're medically fit to do so)
- put a soft bristle body brush in the shower or next to the bath to remind you to dry skin brush. Use a drop or 2 of essential oils as per the next point.
- use 2 drops Fennel, 2 drops Rosemary, 2 drops Cypress with Fractionated Coconut Oil or carrier oil of your preference and massage on areas of concern. Avoid sensitive areas.
As per most changes that we have to make to our lifestyle, it's not easy to just stop the processed food cold-turkey. To improve cellulite naturally, take a small step every day or every week. Drink one more glass of pure water. Add a piece of lemon to your water. Do one squat. Do 10 seconds of dry skin brushing. Then add another and start to form a good habit. If you forget, just pick up when you remember. If you don't feel like it today, just choose one thing and I guarantee you'll be grateful that you did.