- Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice
I discovered the amazing Aloe Vera Juice benefits when I
started drinking it to improve my digestive system health. I used to
associate Aloe Vera with skin preparations like for sunburn, or shampoo
ingredients and other beauty products.
Taken internally as a juice, Aloe Vera has great benefits for the whole
body and especially the digestive system. Here is a brief summary of
Aloe Vera Juice benefits that you should know about.
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
- Cancer patients have found that Aloe Vera juice helped to increase
energy, reduce nausea and may help to minimize low blood counts caused
by chemotherapy or radiation. It also speeds up the healing of radiation
- Great source of vitamins and minerals.
- For over 3,000 years the digestive health benefits of aloe vera have been widely recognised.
- Improves conditions such as ulcers and asthma.
- Aloe Vera Juice has shown to bring relief from problems
associated with digestion such as irritable bowel syndrome or IBS (also
known as Spastic Colon), Colitis, diverticulitis and Crohn's disease.
What it does is help to break down the impacted matter and bring relief
from the build up of toxins in the digestive system.
- Aloe vera juice can detoxify the body and improve blood condition.
- Aloe juice can also be used internally to reduce inflammation
throughout the body from the inside out (provided you stop doing/eating
whatever is causing the inflammation). Topically, Aloe Vera gel is well known to ease joint inflammation thereby reducing arthritis pain).
- One of the lesser-known benefits of Aloe Vera is that it is a potent immune-system booster.
- Aloe vera juice benefits include boosting immune function to encourage the body to destroys cancer tumors.
- Aloe vera juice benefits diabetics by helping stabilize blood sugar.
- Aloe juice helps to ease the symptoms of acid reflux (you may also need to review at your diet too)
Can You Add Aloe Vera Pulp To a Smoothie?
Yes, you can add fresh aloe vera pulp to a smoothie. Aloe vera pulp is often used in smoothies for its potential health benefits, such as improving digestion and boosting the immune system. However, it's important to note that aloe vera contains aloin, a laxative compound which can cause stomach cramps and diarrhea if consumed in large amounts. It is best to use small amounts of aloe vera pulp, and always to check with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplement to your diet.
It's also important to clean the aloe vera plant properly before using it. The aloe vera leaf should be washed and then cut open to remove the gel-like substance inside. You can then blend this gel into your smoothie. Some people prefer to remove the green outer layer of the leaf, as it can have a bitter taste.
Additionally, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications, it is always best to consult with a healthcare professional before consuming aloe vera.
How Does Aloe Vera Juice Work?
Aloe vera contains the following substance that give it the powerful
healing properties: Cinnamic Acid has anti-fungal and parasite-fighting
abilities, Lupeol is anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic, Salicylic
Acid has antiseptic and antipyretic properties, and Phenol is a natural
There is only one good way to ensure you get the highest
quality natural aloe vera: Grow it yourself. The typical aloe vera
liquids available in retail are very
weak, and some contain almost no aloe vera juice whatsoever.
Other Aloe Vera Juice Constituents
- Polysaccharides: These are long chains of sugars that are thought to help with wound healing and reducing inflammation.
- Anthraquinones: These are compounds that have laxative effects and can help relieve constipation.
- Enzymes: Aloe vera juice contains a variety of enzymes, including lipase and bradykinase, which can aid in digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Vitamins and minerals: Aloe vera juice contains small amounts of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and zinc.
- Sterols: These are a type of compound that can help reduce inflammation and lower cholesterol levels.
- Salicylic acid: This is a compound that can help reduce pain and inflammation.
Be warned though, taking aloe certainly isn’t a magic cure. It won’t reverse your disease after drinking one glass of aloe vera juice. It needs to be used regularly with possible lifestyle or dietary changes depending on your situation. Most people report positive results in 3 - 30 days, depending on the condition. The best part about the health benefits of Aloe Vera juice is that it is completely natural.
The effects of aloe are usually gradual, gentle and with no irritant or harmful side effects. It's important to note that some studies suggest that oral consumption of aloe vera juice may have side effects. It's always best to consult with a healthcare professional before adding any new supplement to your diet.